Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekly Challenge: Nature

Nature.  It's so subjective, that's the best part of this week's challenge, you can find beauty in virtually anything.  I look and find beauty in everyday things, but when I grab my camera I suddenly become a "bad" picture taker, LOL!  Oh well, I can take great pictures of people, so that's my thing! 

This was taken this morning with my iPhone.  We woke up to this crap and while some may think it's pretty I despise winter. 


Where do you find beauty in nature?
  1. Post your photo for the challenge on your blog/Flickr/Photobucket/Facebook. Unfortunately, if any of these are private, you will be unable to link up to us.  
  2. Make sure you link up to the ISO {In Search Of} blog!  You can grab the html over there in the sidebar (or I also posted it below) and put that in your post and it will put our little bloggy badge in your post.
  3. Come back here and "link up" to us using LinkyTools below.  


No comments: