Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 4 Winners! {ISO: In Search Of}

Only a day late, but who's really counting, right?

This week's judging is coming from ISO Co-founder Michelle of Michelle Sauer Photography since Nicole is off camping in the wilderness right now!  I thought it would be fun to feature the two of us for the next two weeks.  I know there is an "about" section where you can learn about us, but today we'll be talking all business :)

I got started almost 3 years ago when my youngest, Bennett, was about 6 months old.  I owned a basic DSLR and I was itching to learn how to use it.  I practiced, read, read some more, practiced even more and enlisted all my neighbors to be "clients".  They were willing participants in my portfolio building and I appreciate all they have done for me.  I specialize in lifestyle (photojournalistic) photography for newborns, children, families and seniors.  Sometimes I throw in a few maternity and engagement sessions, but my passion lies in children.  I love capturing innocence and wild abandon.  No awkwardness coming from a small child and their eyes are still bright and clear.  Business has been good to me and I am so lucky to have this awesome job.  

So without further adieu, here are Week 4 Winners!

Flare 

Wendy did an awesome job on this week's challenge.  It was just stunning and oh so creative!  Great job!



Feet
Anne from over at FatJ is the winner here!  I am very biased when it comes to chubby baby tootsers but I just love how this is composed, and you can't resist the grass in between his little piggies!


Congrats winners, go grab your button and brag, you deserve it!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thank you so much Michelle! This picture means a lot to me...I'm so glad I got the chance to share it with others and that you enjoyed it!