Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nature Winner

There wasn't much participation in the Nature Challenge this week, only 2 entries. But hey, it's all good. The entries were still fab and I still enjoyed checking them out. You really should go give them some love because they are both such unique and fun entries. But, I did manage to pick a winner. Without further adieu:


I loved this entry from Wendy.  The colors are so vivid and the flare is awesome.  And, since I'm so not a winter person, it made me feel warm and cozy!  Go ahead and grab a winner badge!  Congrats.

Thanks for playing along and don't forget to enter this week's challenge: Quiet.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks! I was looking forward to the "Light" Challenge, so here is a link to my blog. Merry Christmas everyone!
http://onefishygirl.blogspot.com/2011/12/iso-challenge-light.html

Video Teraveloka said...

Link penyelamat bagi pecandu judi bola sbobet akan kami (S128CASH) sajikan tanpa terkecuali. Ini adalah link alternatif sbobet yang tidak boleh dijangkau anak-anak dibawah 17 tahun. Perlu bimbingan orangtua agar (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)