Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekly Challenge: LOVE {ISO: In Search Of}

Love is all you need...

The beauty in the word love is that it can mean something different to anyone who speaks it.  What does love mean to you?

To me, love is my sweet girls and their beautiful friendship that they have at such a young age.



It means the bond between my husband and my son (even though they can drive each other crazy at times)


It means the newfound love I have for my sweet baby nephew.


Show me what it means to you and don't forget to check out this post from the other day for some amazing inspiration!
So, how do you enter?
  1. Post your photo for the challenge on your blog/Flickr/Photobucket/Facebook. Unfortunately, if any of these are private, you will be unable to link up to us.  
  2. Make sure you link up to the ISO {In Search Of} blog!  You can grab the html over there in the sidebar (or I also posted it below) and put that in your post and it will put our little bloggy badge in your post.
  3. Come back here and "link up" to us using LinkyTools below.  


No comments: