Thursday, November 17, 2011

Call for Submissions!

Go check out ISO's new design and let me know what you think!  As you can see, there is just an ugly ISO banner that I threw up there quickly today, but what I'd love to see right there is a slideshow of all your beautiful pictures!  It didn't feel right only putting my pictures up there since I want this blog to be a collaboration with all you wonderful artists.  If you want a chance to see your picture on our slideshow, please email me(Michelle) at iso_insearchof @yahoo.com by Saturday afternoon at 12pm CST.  Here is what I need from you:

Name
Blog Address (if you have one, I'd love to give credit where credit is due)
Photography Style
1-2 pictures that bring you to your happy place (please no watermarks/logos though)

I will choose 5-7 images to be featured up there.  I am thinking I would like to change the slideshow every month or two so even if you don't get chosen this time around you will always have a chance in the near future! 

I can't wait to see what you send me!

No comments: