Thursday, September 8, 2011

Knock, Knock...

Fellow ISO followers, it's me, Michelle!  Yep, Nicole and I are still alive.  We apologize for being silent here for the last week or so.  I've made the executive decision to call this week a "break" week.  With kids all over starting school (mine included) and lots of teachers heading back to work (Nicole), I think we could do with a little break in the creativity.  But, we'll be back on Sunday to announce next week's challenge: Silhouette.  So start thinking and creating for next week when the link goes live!  

And, as a special incentive to boost our fans on FB, when we reach 150 fans I will custom make a crochet hat for one lucky fan.  So tell your friends, family and people on the street to "like" ISO on FB.  

Enjoy your week off!  I want to see tons of entries next week!

No comments: